- H&PP established in 1973 with the functions:
- To develop housing schemes for Low Income Group
- To prepare Master Plans / Outline Development Plans
- H&PP devolved under PLGO, 2001
- 34 Nucleus Offices at District Office (H&TP) under the control of EDO (W&S) were established.
- PHATA was established in 2004 under PHATA Ordinance, 2002.
- Govt. employees of H&PP were posted in PHATA on deputation without deputation allowance on the analogy of TEVTA.
HOUSING SCHEMES DEVELOPED & OUTLINE DEVELOPMENT PLANS PREPARED BY H&PP / PHATA
Click to enlarge
Formation of Governing Body PHATA
|1||Minister HUD & PHED||Chairman|
|2||Secretary, HUD&PHE Department||Member|
|3||A Representative of P&D Department not below the rank of Addl. Secretary / Chief of Section||Member|
|4||A Representative of FD not below the rank of Additional Secretary.||Member|
|5||A Representative of Secretary, LG&CD Deptt. not below the rank of Addl. Secretary.||Member|
|6||Secretary (Colonies), Board of Revenue.||Member|
|7||Two Reps. of the Builders / Construction Industry and Architects.||Member|
|8||Such other persons as may be appointed by the Govt.||Member|
|9||Director General of the Agency||Member/ Secretary|